mardi 21 juin 2016

Invitée de juin: Stéphanie Buice

Bonjour, 

Ce mois ci, nous avons la chance de recevoir une scrappeuse américaine.
Il s'agit de Stéphanie Buice!!

 

Je la laisse se présenter:
 Hi everyone, 

I’m Stephanie Buice! (rhymes with nice in case you were wondering),
 I live in a small town in central AL with my husband and 4 year old son Brady. 
I’m a stay at home momma who loves God, my family and paper crafting. 

I started scrapbooking in about 2001 in my senior year of high school. I’m usually a middle of the day scrapper since that’s when Brady takes his naps and it is by far the most relaxing part of my day. 

 I am lucky to have designed for some of my favorite manufacturers and kit clubs and I treasure all the friendships I’ve made along the way. 
Thank you so much for having me here today! 

 Vous pouvez la retrouver sur Instagram: 


et sur son blog: My Bits of Sunshine


Voici quelques unes de ses réalisations:






A vendredi pour découvrir son mini album fait en exclusivité pour Mini'Mum de scrap

1 commentaire: